Wednesday, November 17, 2010

14-Piece Cookware Set KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials Hard-Anodized Review

By Nicole Jones

I just got the KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials Hard Anodized Cookware Set from Amazon about a week ago and it's great. I was able to get rid of all of my old mismatched pots and pans that I have had since college and now I only use the new pieces. I have a really tiny kitchen and these are easy to store, don't take up too much space and are all the sizes that I need to cook everything.

I also really like that I can cook on medium or low heat and use much less butter or oil because of the non stick surface. I recommend this to anyone looking to streamline and update their kitchen at the same time. I previously had a stainless with copper bottom set from a major department store. Food would constantly get stuck/cooked on and they were so hard to keep looking nice and clean.

The non stick on this set is amazing and I love that I never have to prepare dinner on high heat. So far, I have been able to do all my cooking on average heat or lower and it does a tremendous job. We work gas on our cook top and I always had to do high heat w/ my aged set. I also love this set because every one of the items are super light weight and the sizes are ideal. The silicon grip handles are super - they never get too hot and I love the glass lids so I can observe what's going on inside with no getting to get the lid off.

The cookware is brilliant. The price was unbeatable; delivery was famous, as well as it is made with a caphlon interior-not tephlon. I am very satisfied with the product and plan on buying extra parts. All we have cooked fried, etc has been fantastic and the clean-up is so easy. We lately purchased the two-sided grill and it is a wonder-pancake, French toast, grilled sandwiches a breeze, and burgers, bacon sausage etc simple.

Once more clean-up a breeze. Definitely love this product. All the research I did to find a first-class nontoxic set of cookware paid off. I wouldn't use any other set. My husband also is satisfied! Well worth the extra money!